Treats medium and deep wrinkles, whilst restoring facial volume.
Fillderma Ultra is a sterile, viscoelastic gel of crosslinked hyaluronic acid, transparent and of synthetic origin, suitable for médium and deep wrinkles, lipoatrophy and facial fat loss.
What comes in the box?
- 25mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid (high viscosity)
- 4 x 27G needles (13mm)
What can Fillderma Ultra be used for?
Medium and deep wrinkles and treatment of facial volume loss.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Ultra?
- Treats nasogenian folds and marionette lines
- Corrects fat loss in cheeks and chin
- Máximum concentration of H.A (25 mg/ml)
- Single-phase: without correction
- Easy to inject and mold
- Very low content in protein and endotoxins
- Low risk of side effects
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Syringes designed to provide ease of use: wider support, wide piston, thin needle and Luer-Lock cap