Cross-linked gel for lip augmentation
Fillderma Lips is a cross-linked hylauronic acid gel for lip augmentation.
What comes in the box?
- 25mg/ml cross linked (low viscosity) hylauronic acid
- Phosphate buffered saline solution
- 4 x 30G needles (13mm)
What can Fillderma Lips be used for?
Use this gel for filling, contouring and hydration of lips and fine wrinkles.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Lips?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, cross-linked high viscosity gel for the mouth area.
- Improves lip volume and contouring.
- Hydrates lips
- Fills peribucal wrinkles
- Monophase: without corrections need
- Easy to inject and mold
- Very low content in proteins and endotoxins
- Low risks of side effects
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Syringes designed to provide ease of use: wider support, wide piston, thin needle and Luer-lock cap
- Coadjuvant to other medical procedures(chemical peels, laser, radio frequency, etc)
How is the treatment administered?
Fillderma lips is a gel that is injected into the dermis. Implant duration depends on the deep and place of injection, with a media of 6 to 9 months.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
- Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
- Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
- Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
- If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
- Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.